If you would like to become a member Carrbridge Golf Club, please download, print and post the application for membership form.
Membership applications are now being processed immediately – no need to wait until the next committee meeting.
We try to be informal but do ask that the minimum clothing standard is clean, smart casual wear throughout. The starter’s decision is final in matters relating to what is acceptable and what is not.
Membership Fees 2017
|Adult subscription: gents (includes SGU fee)||£185.00|
|Adult subscription: gents country||£165.00|
|Adult subscription: ladies||£185.00|
|Adult subscription: ladies country||£165.00|
|Student subscription*||£ 60.00|
|Youth subscription*||£ 50.00|
|Junior subscription*||£ 30.00|
|Adult/Student/Youth/Junior joining fee||£ 0.00|
We are flexible!
If any of the above options, or the “Family Membership” listed below, doesn’t suit you then
contact the administrator and we’ll see what we can do!
We are flexible!!
* Country Membership available to those whose main permanent address is outwith a 50 mile radius of Carrbridge.
* Student subscription is available to those aged between 19 and 22 years of age on 24th February 2017, if applicable please provide proof of eligibility on membership application.
* Youth subscription is available to those over 16 but under 18 years of age on 28th February 2017.
* Junior subscription is available to those under 16 years of age on 28th February 2017.
* A Senior subscription is available to those members who are 60 years of age or over and have been a
member of the club for at least 5 consecutive years. Contact administrator to check eligiblilty
FLEXIBLE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Available for 2 named Adults and up to 2 named Juniors (under the age of 16 at time of AGM) staying at same address.
Access to course Monday to Friday all day, after 2 pm at weekends;
Junior coaching available (small fee charged);
Welcome at club social events (BBQ/Family events);
No club competitions (except family competitions);
No Guests concession;
No voting rights at any meeting;
Ordinary Membership benefits supplement, £55 per adult which allows full Ordinary Member status access to course, competitions, CONGU Handicap, Guest concession;
Not available for £40 cash back;
APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE